Loops | Sunrise Service | Hydrogel Face Mask
Targets the effects of late nights and early mornings so you and your skin look awake and alert. Sunrise Service combats the drying impact of sleep, brightens your skin and helps protect against free radical damage.
Vitamin-rich pumpkin extract helps to depuff and fight signs of fatigue, while regenerative baobab oil restores moisture and promotes resilient-looking skin. This white flower complex helps to brighten and refresh tired-looking skin, and probiotic blend Bio Duoferm helps boost antioxidant activity to protect your skin from stress caused by smoke and smog.
- Free of Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Synthetic Fragrances, Drying Alcohol, and Mineral Oil.
- Dermatologist tested, compostable mask, recyclable packaging, and cruelty free.
- Start by cleansing skin and gently patting dry.
- Tear package at notch to open.
- Apply the textured side of the mask to face, starting with the top half and then bottom.
- Peel off remaining film. Leave on for 10 minutes, then peel off.
- Tap remaining serum into skin for full ingredient absorption.
Water (Aqua/Eau), Glycerin, Propanediol, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Gum, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Hydroxyacetophenone, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Chlorphenesin, Allantoin, Cellulose Gum, Glucomannan, Panthenol, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Polyacrylate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Dextrin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Lactobacillus Ferment, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Freesia Refracta Extract, Iris Versicolor Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract, Narcissus Pseudonarcissus (Daffodil) Flower Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Baobab Oil, Pumpkin Extract, White Flower Extract, Bio Duoferm. Disclaimer: ingredients are subject to change at Loops discretion, for the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.