Kitsch | Deep Moisturising Conditioner Bar
- Deeply moisturizing Coconut Oil repairs hair’s softness & shine
- Effortlessly detangles & conditions, helping tame unwanted frizz & prevent split ends
- Doubles as a hair mask: Melt down a chunk of the conditioner bar with a little water until it’s a thick paste (apply for 10-15 minutes)
- Free of parabens, phthalates, silicones, sulfates, & artificial fragrance
- Reduces single-use plastic: saves two bottles of liquid shampoo or conditioner.
- Made in the USA
How to Use:
Post-shampoo, rub bar between hands & distribute into hair or "paint" on from length to ends. Finger-comb hair to detangle. Rinse, repeat or use as a leave-in conditioner.
Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Lauryl Laurate, Natural Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (non-nanoparticle form), Iron Oxide
- Natural fragrance derived from plants. Natural colour.
- Free of parabens, phthalates, silicones, sulfates, & artificial fragrance.
- Fragrance: White Tea & Coconut
Kitsch are Leaping Bunny certified! The Leaping Bunny Logo is the only internationally recognised symbol guaranteeing consumers that no new animal tests were used in the development of any product displaying it.